You are about to finish your registration. Please check your mailbox (including spam folder). There should be a letter with a confirmation link. Check setting to make sure that your e-mail address is correct.Send letter again
Your personal information and its security are important to us, but please be aware that when transmitting data over the Internet or storing data electronically, there is no perfect method that is completely and absolutely secure. While we give our highest effort to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its total security.
Collection of Personal Information
When using our Service, we request that you provide us with specific, personally identifiable information, such as:
- Contact details: which could include your name, last name, and e-mail address.
- Profile information: which could include your contact details (as listed above) and any other information that you share when creating a profile including profiles on social networks that are connected to your account.
- Messages to us or between other users: this includes messages you send to us via email or any other form of written communication, as well as messages to other users.
- Your preferences: this includes the selections you make, such as your notification preferences.
- Information connected with third-party services that relate to your account (e.g., Facebook and Google), including details concerning your login and profile information such as your login token, first and last name, username, e-mail, photo and other information from that service as permitted by you and that service.
Use of Your Information
We will use your personal information for the purposes specifically outlined below:
- Contact details: we will use your contact details so that we may directly communicate with you.
- Profile information: we use this information to provide our Service to you and ensure that you are able to communicate and interact with other users as permitted by the functionality of the Service and according to your preferences.
- Messages to us or other users: the messages that you send to us will be used to help us respond to any inquiry, issue or concern you raise and to provide our Service to you and ensure that you are able to communicate and interact with other users as permitted by the functionality of the Service and according to your preferences.
- Your preferences: we will use your preference settings for the purpose of providing you with notifications. You may unsubscribe from notifications at any time via a link on each email from us and/or in the Settings section of your account.
- Login details related to third-party services (e.g., Facebook and Google) may be used to contact or identify you.
Information We Share
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Our users: we may share your information with other users as part of our Service so that you are able to interact with other users of the Service, as permitted by the functionality of the Service and according to your preferences.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: third parties, to whom we are legally obligated to disclose your personal information or to whom we are obligated to disclose your personal information in order to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others, detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
We will not disclose any personally identifying information to anyone else except as outlined above. We choose to give third parties collective statistical information and analytics about our site’s users, but before disclosing this information, we will make sure that no one can be identified by it.
Advertising and Statistics
We, or our advertising partners, reserve the right to show advertisements to you on our website. To do this, we, or our advertising partners, may gather information related to how you use the website or the types of other web pages, content and advertisements that you or others that use the device that you also use to connect to the website, interact with, visit or view. Information may be gathered using third party services, such as Google Analytics. The collected information may also include the IP address of the device you use to connect to the website. We, or our advertising partners, use the collected information in order to ensure that the advertisements you see more closely relate to you. The methods that our advertising partners use recognize the device you are using but are not directed at you as a named individual. Typically, cookies and other, similar technologies are utilized in order to ensure this type of advertising
Links to Third Party Sites
This Service’s site contains links to third party websites. If you decide to follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these third party sites utilize their own applicable privacy policies. As such, we have do not control, nor do we assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not regard anyone under the age of 13 ("Children/Child"), as we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you become aware that your Child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as soon as possible. In the event that we discover that a Child under 13 has given us personal information, this information will be removed from our servers immediately
Deletion of Personal Information (Delete Account)
You may delete your account and all related data at any moment by clicking the button "Confirm delete" in the section "Delete account" of the settings.
Please, be aware that you’ll lose all the personal data and content in that account, like messages, contacts, swaps, subscriptions, reputation, preferences, login tokens and etc. Basically, everything that our Service knows about you, all your activity and mentions will be removed forever. It would be impossible to recover the data if you'll change your mind later. Of course, you are allowed to register and start everything from scratch again.
Changes to This Policy
Last modified: February 22, 2023